Attitude Rocks! Customer Service
Customer-Focused Companies Stay on Top!
Is there any other person that catches as much grief, anger and ill will as the customer service representative? Your service staff often go through a whole workday without hearing a kind word, yet they're supposed to smile, remain courteous and be helpful at all times.
Research has shown that 68% of customers never return because of perceived indifference on the part of the company or its staff. In this competitive climate, it's crucial to possess the top-level customer service and sales skills that create long-term relationships and a strong customer following. More than ever, your organization needs to be fully aware of how your customers feel upon entering, leaving, or communicating with your business. A dissatisfied customer may tell up to 20 people how unhappy they were with your service ... too big a price to pay for some infraction that your staff may not have even noticed!
How can you help build a self-assured customer service department that can manage every call or face-to-face interaction with a cool, calm, confident professionalism?
Inspire and motivate your team to exceed your expectations in service and sales with this fast-paced, 1-day workshop, guaranteed to re-energize and focus even the burned-out customer service representative.
With proven and practical customer service and sales techniques successfully used by customer service professionals throughout the US and Canada, this cutting-edge program functions at all levels of experience and will teach your staff how to maintain and build profitable relationships and win customer loyalty. Your service team will learn how to harness the power of Attitude Rocks! to their send customer satisfaction and your retention rates through the roof.
Bring this energizing, one-of-a-kind customer service and sales training to your company by calling us today to set up an initial conversation and make your customer service department the amazing profit center it should be.
Our Attitude Rocks! Program focuses on the 3 areas that customers encounter:
1. Physical Environment
2. Personal Interaction
3. Technical Proficiency
Participants will learn how to:
- Develop the business image your customer wants
- Read the customers' body language
- Use specific language and listening skills
- Create the personal image that calms the customer
- Take and stay in control throughout the encounter
- Learn specific questioning techniques
- Work with the dissatisfied customer
- Build rapport in the blink of an eye
- Understand how to work with different cultures and generations
- Telephone Techniques, Courtesy and Service:
- Phone attitude and customer perception
- Voice inflections and listening
- Managing different caller behaviors
- 5-Step approach to problem resolution
Contact us Today to give your staff the boost they deserve:
- Improve morale, motivation and teamwork
- Raise company awareness of the importance of customer service
- Remind customers of your commitment to customer satisfaction
Get our initial conversation started with a simple phone call or email. We look forward to hearing from you!